Saturday, January 28, 2012

Muffins

It's two o'clock in the morning.
My Facebook newsfeed is boring.
I have to get up for work soon.
lalalalalalablah the moon.

I really do have to get up for work soon. Ever since a freak Seattle snow-storm that buried the city (kidding!), I haven't been on a great sleep cycle. So here I sit. On blogger. Blogging.

I made myself some muffins to take to work with me tomorrow since I'm going to be there in 6 hours. I figure since I'll be trying to get up at the last possible minute, I should try and plan ahead for the massive procrastination-fest I'll be having. So...

1:43am - Prime muffin-making time.


2 eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil (olives are vegetables, right?)
3/4 cup water
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip muffin mix.

Boom. Mix all. Cook in muffin tin. 400 degrees F for 16-21 minutes. Or until your smoke detector comes on.

Breakfast for tomorrow. Healthy? Nope. I'm not here to be healthy. Healthy comes after I get monies with my fancy B.A. Psych degree. And in this instance, I do mean bad-ass.

Boom. And yeah, I nommed that muffin top.

No comments:

Post a Comment